Tuesday, February 19, 2013

U/S Results

I woke up this morning with so many emotions and nerves. I knew that one way or the other I would know something today, good or bad.

The doctor did find a heartbeat. Unfortunately it is only beating around 95bpm and the had to tell by counting second hand on watch and looking. The u/s machine wouldn't even pick it up. The embryo was measuring around 6w1d. Dr. H. said we could be off on dates. That it is very possible for my ovulation to not taken place for a day or two after the positive opk and if that was the case then he would be happy with what he saw this morning. That would put me around 6w4d and things look great. He also said if I was indeed 6w6d then the embryo is small and heartbeat is to slow. I think today was more bad news then good and there is a very good chance there won't be a heartbeat next week. I have been preparing myself for good or bad news so I am not totally shocked right now. Just trying to process. 

Here is the u/s pic from today:

No comments:

Post a Comment