Sunday, February 24, 2013

Blizzard & U/S

Well we are expecting a blizzard here in Oklahoma starting tomorrow afternoon and last through all day Tuesday. We live about 30 miles west of the city and are expecting higher snow totals. I made the decision this morning to call the clinic and see if they would move my ultrasound from Tuesday to Monday. I heard back about 30 minutes later, and will be going in tomorrow morning at 7:45 to see if we still have a heartbeat. I won't lie, my nerves are totally shot. I know that anything is possible. Gosh I hope this works. I feel like we have made it so far that it needs to work. I also feel like I have been tested and tested again. I deserve this. 

Updates on blizzard and ultrasound coming soon............................

No comments:

Post a Comment