Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Facebook Headache

I started a facebook infertility page a while back. My main purpose as you know was

#1 Have a place for support without lots of negativity
#2 Drama free zone
#3 A place to have information on many topics and aspects of infertility.


Lately this page is turning into a huge pain in my ass. It makes me sad because most of my group are amazing woman/men. Yes that is the latest problem. I decided to let men join our group and it ruffled feathers big time. This makes me so upset. How many of you have husbands that are truly suffering also? I know mine does. Of course he doesn't really express his feeling much and probably would never want to be a part of my group, and that is okay. I just absolutely refused to turn anyone down that needs support and help. I don't care what gender you are. So anyway I started getting private messages saying what I was doing was wrong and blah blah blah. This is the whole reason I seriously don't have many woman friends. They are for the most part catty bitches. Of course I do have a few wonderful woman friends :) but just a few. 

I told my talked to my husband last night and told him I was thinking of shutting the page down because of the stress lately. He reminded me of all the wonderful members I do have that still need support and aren't drama queens. He is right, I don't want to let them down. I took the first step by kicking the first one out of the group today. I guess if it comes down to it, I will have to kick more out. Hopefully that won't be the case and this group can heal and keep moving forward.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment