Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Leaving my Facebook Group

I know that many of you have followed me over from here to the facebook group I set up. Today I made the decision to leave that group. It did sadden me because I loved the group at first, then it grew and more people came. All of my original members knew I had set this group up because I wanted a positive place to share support and was tired of negative groups. I know that many people might not understand or agree with me and that is okay. I am definitely unique person and should have known I wasn't "neutral" enough to administrate a group of so many different woman with different issues and different feelings. It is hard for me as a person suffering through secondary infertility to be judgmental of woman who have children. I always knew that I was blessed beyond belief to have Cierra and if I never had another child, I would be very upset, but I couldn't feel sorry for myself forever. Many of you have never had any children and I wish that all of you could get pregnant. I also feel that constantly dwelling on what is out of your control is very unhealthy. Do I get upset seeing teen moms? Of course I do, but I don't know there situation and I don't think I am a better person for passing judgement. This is one of the main reasons for leaving the group. If this pregnancy doesn't work out, I will go on blogging as I always have, but I will not join anymore infertility groups. I can not do that to myself any longer. 

 I am truly sorry that it had to end this way. I had so many great members who amazing and always kept going forward not matter what was thrown in their paths. I will still keep up with all of you wonderful ladies through blogging.


I could go on and on, but it doesn't really matter at this point. I am choosing to be selfish and think of me right now and my little "circle" for as long as he or she wants to stay with me. I am so blessed to have so many wonderful friends and people in my life. I am so blessed to be healthy and have a job, a house, and be able to have food in my stomach. I think that sometimes we all can forget the important things in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment