Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Ultrasound


I went in for my ultrasound this morning. Dr. H looked at my LMP and then the day I ovulated which was positive on January 15th. He said I was not as far as long as we thought. Today I am only 5w6d so he said not to expect a heartbeat on the ultrasound today.






He did find the yolk sac and it measured around 5w4d/5w5d. He told me that everything looked exactly like it was suppose to. I go back next Tuesday for another u/s. I am refusing to google anything and drive myself crazy for another week. Maybe some of you that know or have went through this can help me. Should we have seen a fetal pole today? My biggest fear was an empty sac. With having a yolk sac, are the chances of not having a embryo still pretty good? I know if I go online and start reading stories it will absolutely drive me nuts. Any information you could give me would be so helpful.

I am just going day by day and trying to give up the control that I feel I need. I know this situation is completely out of my control. I have to except this and be happy for what a blessing I have today. Gosh it is so hard to have a guarded heart. I know not everyone will agree with me, but I told AL this morning.... going through treatments was so much easier then this. 

So I leave you with a picture of my "circle".

No comments:

Post a Comment