Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Just Trucking Along

Well I stayed home today. I was up all night with some pretty rough cramps and heavy bleeding. Not sure if there is still some tissue left that is trying to pass or what. I have a ultrasound tomorrow morning at 7:45 so I will know for sure. 

I think the title sums up my life right now, "just trucking along". Last night I was lying in bed waiting on Al to finish up and shut the lights off. When he came to bed I asked him if we were doing the right thing by stopping treatments. I still feel like we are doing the right thing, but I also think regardless of our decision, there will always be a part of me to question it. I found an empty bottle of clomid with (3) refills left on it. I won't lie, it took me a good few minutes to throw it in the garbage. It seems there are reminders all over the house. I cleaned out my medicine cabinet and gave away a whole box of Wondfo hpts. I also found a trigger shot that was ordered in beginning of January for our next iui (which never came). I found a home for that also. Then in one of the drawers in my kitchen I found more Femara, along with a box of Endometrium. It seems like there are just constant reminders of infertility everywhere.

Within the past week I have been sewing like a mad woman. I won't lie, it is a great distraction from everything else going on. I have a feeling by the end of this year I will have a serious stock pile of finished and un-finished quilts. I have found some pretty amazing fabric lately and am so excited to be doing this project. I have a feeling this was my calling. Lets just hope that these quilts stay together and last for these babies! That is my biggest fear. I just want them to be perfect.

Here is a picture of the fabric that came in today. I am so excited about this quilt. Of course I have three others in the works right now. This one will have to be put on the back burner for a month or so.
This weekend I will be hopefully finishing my quilt for baby Ellie and starting the quilting for the second baby boy quilt. I also started this one last night for a great friend of mine who is having a little boy.
I went to Hancock Fabric and bought a solid orange and solid blue to do the trim around the edges and maybe use orange for backing.

Well that is all I have for today. I will update you on the ultrasound findings tomorrow when I hear something. Hoping that my hcg levels have dramatically falling also..

Oh before I forget, I am thinking about starting a beginners quilt/crafting facebook page. I am not sure how it will really work, but if you are interested in joining let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment