Friday, March 29, 2013

Funny Infertility Friday & More

Any of the woman who are on my facebook group already seen this, but I am still sharing on my blog today.

 New  reason for infertility?

I will save everyone the pharmacy drama I had last night. When I got home I was honestly ready to lose my shit. I sat down and took a xanax and forgot that when I used to take them, I only took a half at one time. It knocked me on my ass big time. Not a good night for that either. We are leaving for our fishing trip today and I wasn't packed. Al came home and I was seriously out of it. I couldn't even form a sentence correctly. So being the amazing husband he is, he said leave the packing up to him and off to bed I went at 8:00 pm. I did need the sleep though and feel so much better today. We are leaving about 1:00 today and time cannot get here fast enough. I already received a text message from co-worker saying she has sinus headache and will not be in until later. Funny because I've had three migraines within last week and still managed to be to work on time everyday.  I truly despise weak people that just want attention and bitch about every little thing in their world!!!! Sorry but I had to get that out. My co-workers are the Absolute worst! I am anxious to see how things will work around here when I move to Colorado. Of course I am the idiot that stays here and doesn't find another job, so what does that say about me? Exactly!

Oh! Remember the two quilts that I messed up? I didn't know what to do with them and a friend suggested donating them to the Children's Hospital here. I called my husband to see if they would take the donation and yes they will! So now I found homes for them :)

Well that is all for today. I will share pictures of my trip on Monday and hopefully pictures of my rainbow trout!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment