Monday, March 11, 2013

Just Me update

I have been posting a lot about my quilts and things going on in life. How am I doing? Amazingly, I am doing pretty good. I have my good moments and bad, but for the most part I am happier then I have been in a very long time. I never imagined giving up fertility treatments would make such a huge difference. Al and I are laughing, we are getting out of the house and going places. I am not stressing about cycle days, medications, waits at RE office, etc. etc.  Spring is getting ready to be here and I couldn't be more excited. Spring is my favorite season. I love to plant in my flower beds and spend countless hours outside in the yard. It will be hard for me to share time with my quilting and flower beds. I think the best thing is, we have time for anything we want to do now. I won't have to look at my calendar to see what reason I need to stay close to home blah blah. My depression is getting so much better daily. I love this. I love knowing that Al and I made the right decision for us and our family. 

Hope you like all the craft posts. I already had a few offers wanting to buy my quilts. Maybe down the road I will start making to sell. We don't really need the extra money, but it definitely wouldn't hurt either. Maybe I could put it in savings for an extra vacation or something.

Life is so amazing when you aren't looking through it with rose colored glasses.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment