Sunday, June 9, 2013

Looking for some new Blogs

If any of you can refer me over to some infertility blogs I can start following, it would be much appreciated. I have lost about half of my bloggers who are moving on to the second phase of their infertility journeys. I am still following because who can not stand looking at cute bumps and even cuter babies. Okay I might be a little of a sucker for that sort of thing :)

I really would like to start building up on woman in the trenches blogs. Maybe I can help or offer information or support. I will state that I am a little picky on what blogs I follow. Please don't suggest any that are 24/7 bitter and complaining. I know that is a natural human reaction to infertility, but I don't have time for it.

Really looking for some that have other things mixed in with the blog, maybe hobbies, stories, pictures, etc. 


Thanks for the help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment