Saturday, June 22, 2013

4DPO



Today my chart is looking fantastic! It does say I am 4DPO and according to my ovaries I am only 3DPO. Still testing out trigger so I can pick up a line if I get lucky this month.

 
I also found some wonderful fabrics and half was delivered today. Hancock Fabrics was having an 50% off sale online, plus additional 10% off whole purchase! As a new quilter I have no idea what I will use all the fabric for, but who can turn it down for $2.99 a yard? Not this girl! I promised to make my niece a nice quilt for watching her sisters softball games. It won't get done this season, but I will have it done for her next season. I plan on using all my left over fabric pieces so it will be crazy fun! Speaking of, I made my cousin a quilt for her baby that is due anytime. I thought it was the ugliest quilt I ever made, but got such a positive response from all the girls in my facebook group. I also used all scraps to throw it together. Here is a picture of the topper:

I haven't really done quilts for anyone besides the girls I have met going through infertility, but my sister asked if I would make it, so I did.

Oh here is some of my clearance fabric. I think I might be using the chevron to do the backing on the twins quilts I am currently working on.



If everything keeps working out like I think it will, I have two sets of twins and possibly a third set of twins or a singleton (we will know on July 3rd). Looks like I will be busy throughout the summer with my blankets and that is great with me. Wish I had more time to work on them though.

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment