Friday, May 31, 2013

Fridays Special "Toni" Addition

I hope you enjoy my special Friday addition. Sit back, grab a cup of coffee and a muffin. Enjoy!

 Yes I am getting ready to blog about the "catty" mean spirited woman that seem to be a epidemic in the infertility community! 


Here is a huge question. Why can't all of us just be our real self? No faking, no pretending to be kind, caring and compassionate, but yet when someone turns their back you are scratching their eyeballs out. I mean honestly, isn't this suppose to end in middle school and possibly even  high school?

Now don't get me wrong, I know this is everywhere we look in today's society. I would like to think that groups of woman who are all suffering from the same damn thing could really show some support for each other. Instead I see it all to often where when you are in the trenches of infertility along with 20 others, we sit back and see who is going to get pregnant. Who is going to lose their baby, who will go on to stay pregnant. Will they leave the community who has shown support after their pregnancy? Is that okay for someone to do that? In my opinion YES. After getting pregnant you haven't forgotten what hell it was while trying, but now as much as you might not want to accept you are in a different place. These woman are trying to adjust to pregnancy and symptoms and if the baby or babies are growing okay. Trying to fit in somewhere because most of the infertiles are catty bitches wanting to talk shit about you and the fertiles have no idea what you had to go through to get where you are.

I mean really?????, really?

If this post pisses you off in anyway then I am not apologizing for that.I am so tired of sugar coating things for mean people. 

You may ask where this post came from? It came from the fact of infertility groups that claim to be good kind hearted woman totally bashing others because of their pregnancies. These woman try to prove how good they are and work very hard to cover up their black hearts. I am here to say that people like you are just plain disappointing and pathetic. I would hope when your time comes to get pregnant that you would expect people to be happy and supportive. 

We all seem to forgot sometimes, this is not a contest of who gets to the finish line. This is life and it deals with real people that have feelings and struggle to have a family. How about a little freaking compassion instead of your nasty drama!

So today I give all you fake catty woman a HUGE thumbs now.....

  Oh before I forget, this is my message to all of you strong woman who have overcome infertility. I am so proud of you! I know what every single one of you went through to get to this point. You are strong and inspirational to me and always will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment