Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Toni Rant for the day.

I read a blog this morning and still sitting here shaking my head on how delusional people truly are. One piece of advice, do a good deed and expect nothing back in return. DO it because it is the right thing to do. Instead of doing it so you can bring it up and try to get pity. So pathetic!!!! 

Okay that is my little crazy Toni Rant for today :) All better.

My amazing friend Courtney had her little baby Ellie last night and boy is she a beautiful little girl! Congrats to Courtney & Brandon on their new little miracle baby. I hope that every time you look at this sweet little girl, you know how hard you worked to get her here and she will always love you unconditionally. Also know you two will make the most perfect parents. I really do love you two so much and feel so blessed that our paths crossed over a year ago.

There has also been two friends that recently had ivf and it was unsuccessful. My heart breaks for those girls. I don't want to mention names so they can share their own news with people through the blogging community.

All of these stories of loss and gain have made me sit down and think about things. I mean of course I always think about things, but really examine my life and how it has been affected by infertility. Most of you might not agree with me on this, but infertility has made me a better person. Not by a little, but it has opened up my heart to know I am not the only one suffering. There are so many other ladies going through this also. I personally choose to surround myself with woman whom try to find the good in all this bad because I can't allow myself to sink in the trenches and have a pity party all the time, or get mad at others who have made it through this battle. I guess my point is, I am grateful for the test I have been put through. I know that baby or no baby I will have learned a life long lesson from this and know I am stronger then I ever expected to be. What a gift for me. Sometimes things aren't exactly what they appear to be and you need to take the time to step back and really look harder. 

TOday I may not be able to get pregnant, but unlike all my fellow Oklahomans who just went through the most tragic tornado, I have my family alive and my house and my health. Honestly what else could a person ask for when so many don't even have that.

I hope this message gets across to the people it should and a lesson is learned. Quit being so damn selfish and take time to think of others. The world doesn't revolve around one person, but all of humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment