Monday, January 14, 2013

My interesting day!

 
This seriously happened to me about 20 minutes ago:
 
True story of working downtown OKC. I had to go drop a Fed-Ex package off for my boss. Sitting in my vehicle and a guy starts running up out of nowhere and scared the shit out of me. I locked my doors and just looked at him in shock. He told me to roll down my window and I yelled asking what he wanted. He replies "Maam I promise I am not going to hurt you" Does any situation starting out with those words end well? He goes on to show me some sort of medical bracelet and says he has cancer and is wearing a diaper. Then he says it looks "warm and toasty " in my car. He begs for some money and I am still shocked. Jeez I am such a small town girl that does not belong in the city!

No comments:

Post a Comment