Thursday, January 3, 2013

My furbaby Pics

Just thought I would share my fur baby pics today :)
 These are the outside cats ( Irma and Chester) that we feed. Oh yeah and now a possum also.
 Al loves to cuddle with all the animals and almost all the animals love it EXCEPT lilly!
 Izzy scratching his back
Poor Boomer (chocolate lab) is injured from a fight with  our other dog Porter (not pictured). Max our kitty is keeping him company.

Max is either helping Boomer feel better or trying to get in on the warm fire action.

In case any of you are wondering. We have three large inside dogs and two inside cats, plus two outside cats and now a possum. My husband is NOT happy about the possum though. .He was going to shoot it with a bb gun the other night. I had to put my foot down and tell him he would do no such thing!  He was hungry and cold :(

No comments:

Post a Comment