Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Beta #2

I made the decision this morning that I was not going to wait until Thursday for the next beta. For my last three chemical pregnancies my clinic has done that and it is torture. I called them and explained the situation that Dr. H told me to come back in Thursday and I couldn't wait any longer. The receptonist told me to come in and if Dr. H was upset he could talk with me about it later. So I went it. I told the nurse that I was sorry but none of them are in our shoes and don't know what it is like to be told to wait some and some more and some more, especially my Doctor :) cause he is a man. I also explained that I don't want to get fired at patient for not listening to the doctor and apologized for being such a demanding patient. She told me that he would not be upset at all and after everything I have been through in the last few years that I could come in whenever I wanted. We talked about my test from last night and this morning. Last night was darker then its been, but still to light for 14DPO. I guess I just needed the numbers to double from 16.9 on Sunday. I think even if they did somehow double, the number is still to low. Well at least I only go crazy until 3 or 4 this afternoon verses going crazy for another two days.

I will update when I hear back today. Sorry if I have been driving everyone crazy with these stupid "f" ing pee sticks, but I have a serious problem. If TLC decides to come out with a episode of Strange Addictions to pee sticks, I will seriously sign up! Last year I spent $560 on FRER's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment