Thursday, December 20, 2012

11DPIUI/11DPO

I will go ahead and post my FRER picture from this morning

Please excuse me this morning. This post is probably going to be all over the place and scrambled at best. I went in yesterday at 10DPO and my hcg was 23 and my progesterone was 30. The number 30 was ALL me! The progesterone support I was taking doesn't show up in your blood stream. Any of you that have been following me know, my progesterone levels always suck. Even on my ivf with 2cc of progesterone daily it was only in mid 20's. I am really shocked and excited about this. My lines might be getting darker, but they DEFINITELY are not getting lighter and that is huge! I had some bleeding yesterday for about 3 hours and it was kinda watery and orange looking. Nothing since 7 last night and that is HUGE. I called my clinic and asked if we could switch from endometrim to the progesterone oil injections. I don't want to take any chances of unnecessarily bleeding if I don't have to.  We started injections last night. If I was ever going to have a viable pregnancy, this would be it. Unfortunately my husband isn't saying much except "it is early". I know he has been hurt so many times by our failed cycles and I do understand. I wish things were different though, it would be nice to have him jumping up and down about right now. I go in tomorrow for my beta #2. Fingers crossed that my numbers are rising like they should.

I never thought that the decision to have Al give me an iui for Christmas would turn into a Christmas miracle. Even if it doesn't work out, I still consider this a Christmas miracle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment