Friday, December 14, 2012

Funny Infertility Friday


Last nights Christmas party was actually very nice. Once I told myself that I had no other choice but to attend, I changed my mindset and really enjoyed it. My bosses are very giving and spare no expense at these dinners. Here was our menu last night. With the exception of lobster bisq, everything else was amazing. I even had two glasses of wine and it helped with my headache and body aches :) OMG the pate was absolutely amazing also! I am not usually one for goose liver, but wow!



Hors D' Oeuvres
Foie Gras Torchon with Blueberry Vanilla Jam on Brioche
Tuna Tar Tar with Sweet Soy on Crispy Wonton - Gluten Free
Pork Pate with Chimay Beer Mustard on Grilled Bread

Soup
Lobster Bisque
Compose Lobster garnish and accompaniments

Salad
Poached Pear and Chicory Salad
Prosciutto, Spiced Candied Walnuts, Brown Butter Vinaigrette

Entree
Dry Aged Prime Rib Eye Roast
Green Beans, Onion Jam, Herb Potato Gnocchi, Veal Jus
Special Order - same as above, except substitute Fingerling Potato for Gluten Free

Dessert
Pistachio Macaroon with Raspberry Mousse and Mango Sorbet

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment