Thursday, December 13, 2012

4DPIUI

I woke up this morning feeling absolutely terrible. Heck I didn't even do my progesterone this morning :( Hoping that I am not coming down with the flu. I was just telling my husband a few days ago that I should go get a flu shot this weekend. Now I am feeling achy, feverish, and just like plain crap. To make things worse, my company Christmas party is tonight. There is only ten of us all together (spouses included). My bosses take us to the county club and we have a wonderful dinner and many bottles of expensive wine. Since I am in my tww I can't drink as it, but the way I feel today, I hope that I can at least eat. Our dinner starts at 6:00 pm and I have to head over there straight from work so we won't get home until close to 11:00 pm. Gosh I am truly dreading this today :(

Hope to be feeling better soon.


Anyone else in their tww?


No comments:

Post a Comment