Wednesday, December 26, 2012

17DPIUI

Here I am 17DPIUI. I haven't had any bleeding since last Friday. My pee sticks are no longer working. The test line has been as dark as or darker then the control line for days now. I am in a weird good place? I go in tomorrow for my 3rd Beta. I am nervous, but then again, I'm not. Does that even make any sense? I have a weird inner feeling of peace inside. I know in all reality that just because I am not bleeding doesn't mean that everything is progressing etc. But, I have made it so far this time! I've had the darkest pee sticks ever and I am just accepting in whatever comes tomorrow. 

Please keep me in your thoughts. Since it has been 144 hours since my  last beta and it was 75, if things double at 48 hours, it should be around 600 tomorrow. I would be more then happy with 600. If I pass this beta then this has officially been my longest running cycle. 

You have noticed that my titles are still stating how many days post iui I am. Right now I don't feel comfortable putting weeks pregnant. That is something that I will have to work on.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and were able to spend time with loved ones, eat great food and celebrate your own special family traditions. 

 Bottom is most recent (This morning)

 Top is most recent (This morning)

No comments:

Post a Comment