Friday, December 28, 2012

12/29/2012

I woke up this morning and took another test. It was significantly lighter then the day before. My levels are dropping quickly. That is at least one good piece of news. I am going in Saturday for more bloodwork. I am also going to talk with Dr. H. about going forward with the laparoscopic surgery as soon as possible. I am not sure what else we can do? I mean we have had every test to see why we keep having chemical pregnancies and everything is normal. Where do you even go from here?  I spoke with Al this morning and he agrees that we should move forward with our iuis. He thinks that eventually one will have to work and I hope he is right. 

I would really like to take this time to touch on something that all of us hold very near and dear. I would like to respectfully request that anyone I know please refrain from telling me this is God's will or he will only give me what I can  handle etc. I try to be very respectful of your wishes and your faith, please be respectful in the fact that I am really tired of hearing this said to me. I could go on, but I think this makes my point very clear.

I think that pretty well sums things up. If you don't hear much from me in the weeks to come, please understand that I am taking a step back so I can continue to move forward.

I hope you all have a Happy New Year and let 2013 be a year of laughter, love, and happiness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment