Friday, November 9, 2012

Funny Infertility Friday Plus



Okay since nothing much embarrasses me, I will share this story with you. My husbands dog Porter has a habit of eating out of the trash can, my underwear, Al's underwear, socks and anything else he can get a hold of. Well for the last few months my underwear have dwindled down to hardly nothing. I refuse to go buy more because of a ill behaved dog eating them. I don't leave them on the floor either, he pulls them out of laundry baskets. This freaking dog is a damn Houdini. I told my husband that it is his dog so he is going to buy me more undies. Last night I went to bed complaining that the only pairs I have left are going up my ass and uncomfortable. I think I went on to cuss the dog again. I look up and Al is walking out of the bedroom. I said "hey where are you going, I was talking to you" his reply.............. "Oh I thought you would quit talking" LMAO ! Anyway I woke up this morning and Al told me he had a surprise sitting on my dresser. After he left for work I got up and found 6 new pair of undies~ He actually went to the store last night after I fell asleep and bought then for me. What a lucky lady I am :) Things like this remind me how truly blessed I am everyday to be married to such a amazing man. 

CD8 and my ovaries are throwing a party! I am so excited about this new cycle.  I thought after failed ivf attempts that everything was over. I mean ivf has the highest success rate and if you failed those, really what is left? I may have taken a huge step back, but I feel so great right now. I love the cost of this cycle $69 for femera, trigger shot and monitoring. I will continue with cheaper treatments with a huge smile on the money, pain and suffering I am saving :) Yay me!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Stop by and show some love and support for Amanda @amandaandkennethgriswold.blogspot.com.  She is almost ready for transfer this weekend :) 

Also PLEASE go support my friend Leslie @hormonacoaster.blogspot.com. She is in beta hell right now. Hoping that her beta rises today and they find her baby on ultrasound next week. She is such a great person and truly deserves this.

No comments:

Post a Comment