Friday, November 2, 2012

Big Smile and Funny Friday

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
And I know I know I know I know I know I want you

Yes the lyrics from I'm so excited by the  Pointer Sisters. Let me explain my pure bliss today.

CD1 (first since August 8th)
There is a party in my pants today and I am totally excited about it.



Yesterday at work I noticed cramping, backache and headache. I was also bleeding a little heavier then I have been for last few weeks. I went home to pee on sticks of course. My hcg strip was totally WHITE I even looked under different lights etc. and then the real test, my ovulation strip. It wasn't totally white, it did have a squinter of second line. I woke up this morning with my full period! This gal is back to cd1 and on the road to trying to conceive again. Day 3 I will start with my 100mg of clomid. I have my wtf appointment next week with Dr. H. I want to ask him about trying femera until we start injectable iui's in February.

IF you are still sticking with my over the top insane rave this morning, here is Funny Infertility Friday...


No comments:

Post a Comment