Monday, May 21, 2012

ICLW May 21-28

Thanks for checking my blog out......

My husband and I were diagnosed with unexplained infertility ( technically secondary infertility for me). After being on clomid for six cycles,we were involved in a National Study called AMIGOS last year and it consisted of four medicated iuis with menopur. None were successful and we had one chemical pregnancy. We then ventured on to ivf and went through Attain. Having purchased a multi-cycle program which includes two fresh cycles and two FET cycles. Our first ivf wasnt a success either. Doctor is thinking I might have egg quality issues so there went (2) of our cycles and we are now waiting on our final ivf in August 2012. In the meantime I have went back to the basics of using clomid and natural cycles.

Leave me a comment and I would love to visit your page also!

No comments:

Post a Comment