Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Follow Up Appointment

Today was my follow up appointment with pcp regarding my migraines. I told him that the beta blockers were a no go. He said I absolutely shouldnt be taking ibuprofen and I already know this. My next question was.... what should I take then? Nothing is safe during pregnancy (like that is a real issue for me anyway). He then wrote me a prescription for 500 mg Nasprosyn (Alieve). Other great news for the day....... I got a prescription for my flight to Mexico! He gave me (8) valum. He was going to give me xanax but decided that valum will last longer. I have personally never taken valum before. Can anyone give me a little heads up on this? I was planning on taking one before we go so I will know how to react to it.

Today is 9DPO, took test and BFN. I thought by holding it up to the light I seen a very faint line. Then I talked sense into myself, threw it away and moved on. I will not go through this again, staring at a test wondering if there is a possible hint of a line. Even if there was that only means another chemical pregnancy. I might wait and test again on 11DPO. Without clomid intervention AF should be here tomorrow. I know that on this medication you cycles could be a little longer. We shall see.

Finally, I want to apologize to everyone. Within this last week I havent been commenting alot on blogs. I am in a weird place right now. I think I am truly overwhelmed by all of the new pregnancies within the last month. I just need a little time to get my thoughts collected. I have been reading everyones post's though (faithfully) and I am cheering all of you on!

Holy cow 19 days until I am laying on a beautiful beach drinking margaritas with my amazing husband!!

No comments:

Post a Comment