Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Poll

I would love for everyone that follows me to participate in this poll. It doesn't matter if you have went on to a successful pregnancy or still trying. With infertility there is so much negative things associated with it. We could all probably write our own novel on things it has taken from us. I want to know the opposite.

Suffering from infertility, what positive thing has you learned or experienced that you will carry with you throughout your life?


Here is my answer:

Before going through this struggle I was a completely different person. I was a little selfish, detached from feelings emotions and people. This struggle has made me realize that I have so much strength. I never thought I would make it through this, and I am. It has made me also realize that my husband is truly an amazing, strong man. He is my rock and our marriage is stronger everyday. I never thought I would have this in my life either. It has made me know sympathy for others. I can feel the pain of other woman going through this. So the positive thing that infertility has done for me..................

It has made me a better person.


And that is one thing I am thankful for today :) That is one thing that infertility gave me and did not take from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment