Monday, October 29, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

As promised. I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award from two of my awesome fellow bloggers! How does this work I answer a series of questions  from the person that nominated me , and then I have to nominate 11 others to continue on with the tradition. 

First one up. Amanda from Growing Griswalds!

1) If you were a pickle in a jar, where would you want to be and why?
LOL I sat here and thought about this question. I don't really know a good      answer for this. I guess I would like to be at the top of the jar so I would be picked first. No one wants to be overlooked.
2) What is your favorite holiday?
 My favorite holiday is without a doubt Halloween. I am addicted to scary movies and get to watch them all month long!

3) If you have a bucket list, what is the most ridiculous thing on it? 
I want to be a man and jump up and down to see what it feels like to have testicles.
4) If you could only watch one disney movie for the rest of your life, which one would it be and why?
The Little Mermaid. Since a child I was always fascinated with the ocean. 
5) What is your favorite nursery rhyme?
I don't really like any nursery rhymes. I find most of them very disturbing.
6) Do you have any pets? If no, why not?
We have (3) dogs, (2) inside cats (2) outside wild cats I feed and countless other creatures.
7) Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
Brown with reddish/blonde highlights and most grey (true story)
8) What do you like to do in your spare time?
I picked up crocheting and now trying quilting
9) If you could be any crayon color, which would you choose to be? 
 Definitely green, just plain ole green

10) What is the furthest you have been away from home and where was it?
Mexico 
11) How old were you when you got your first cell phone?
In my early 30's, now I can't live without the stupid thing 
I was also nominated from Kelbel at Tales From Our Yellow Brick Road. Here are her questions:

1) What is your favorite guilty pleasure song?
Definitely LMAO and Sexy and I know it!!!
2) Do you watch reality tv? What is your favorite reality tv show?
I absolutely hate reality tv.
3) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
Ireland.
4) What is your favorite dish to bring to a pot-luck meal?
This is a little embarrassing, but my husband does all the cooking. 
5) If you were a cupcake, what type would you be?
Lemon!
6) How many different places have you lived? Where?
Oklahoma and California
7) What is your favorite book?
I couldn't narrow it down to only one. I love the Twilight series and also A Child called It
8) What is your favorite time of year?
Fall. I love all the colors of fall 
9) What is your favorite breakfast food?
Bacon anything! Of course my heart would disagree
10) Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
I have four tattoos and one is currently being removed.
11) Do you believe in ghosts?
I don't, or aliens :) 


 this is where I switch it up some. I am not going to send this to 11 people. I think everyone on my follower list has been nominated already. I just wanted to let the ladies who nominated me know I appreciate them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment