Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekend Camping Trip

I couldn't have asked for a better weekend. On Saturday we hiked about five miles throughout the hills. I was hoping for some great photos, but that didn't happen. No fall colored leaves or pretty fall flowers. We did see LOTS of catcus and the overview of the lake was beautiful. We seen some deer and a few cougar prints in the dirt. Sunday morning was about 30 degrees when we got up and the steam was raising off the water on the lake, it was amazing. I did capture pictures of that! Here are some pictures of our trip. 

                                                           MY CAMPING JAMMIES!





                                             JUST FEELING GOOFY



                                             BRANDED R for RAPP IN FIRE WOOD



  Hope you enjoyed the pictures.

Sunday after we came back from camping, I took my daughter to the movies to watch Silent Hill Revelations. I was so excited about seeing it for months now. What a total disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment