Friday, October 19, 2012

No question is a ....

No question is a stupid question, right? I hope this holds true after I ask this one to the community. I have been peeing on sticks to make sure my levels are dropping. This morning my test is ALMOST blank for second line. I am guessing my levels are under 10 probably even closer to five. For the last two days my temps have been really low. Wed. 97.9, Thur. 97.5 and this morning 97.2. I have also noticed stringy cm. Although I am still spotting I could clearly see it is a different form then usual. Also I have been having twinges in left and right ovary for last few days. Of course my ovulation strip was near positive this morning due to a little hcg left, or is it positive because I am getting ready to ovulate? I talked to my RE's office yesterday and they said a woman can ovulate even with higher levels of hcg. Here is a pic of my ovulation strip and hcg.... I would really love some input here. 



I also received my awesome cozy warm socks from Jessica my sock exchange partner. Last night it was brisk outside and I sat in my chair with my fuzzies. I absolutely love them. Thanks Jessica!

And to wrap things up today............FUNNY INFERTILITY FRIDAY!!


There is finally a party in Tonisha Land today. HCG levels are down below 10 after  six long plus weeks! Woot Woot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment