Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Damn Spam Mail

After reading a fellow bloggers post about  her comments going to spam, on the way home from work I checked my spam folder. I have never even looked in that stupid thing since I sent up my blog over two years ago. There they all were, like the toys on Rudolph that were left on the island of misfit toys, well actually the folder of unread comments.

I am sorry ladies! About 97% of the comments came from anonymous bloggers and there were ALOT. Just wanted to let you know that I didn't purposely not post your comments all these months and years (oops). I honestly wasn't smart enough to figure out there could be comments in my spam folder.

I did read all of you comments and promise (scouts honor) from this day forward to be a better blogger and check the stupid spam folder.

Thanks for the patience with me.

BTW Jules, I found all of your comments that were lost :)


No comments:

Post a Comment