Wednesday, April 10, 2013

46 Days Later

46 days later and some cheating with Femara, I have a 26 mm follicle on my right ovary. After talking to my doctor we decided to trigger and that way we know when ovulation happened. This will also help us get back on a normal schedule. It is weird to think the last time I ovulated was on January 15th and we got pregnant with Circle. I am very happy to be back in the game again (sort of). As I have mentioned before, I do still have regrets for almost stopping treatment. I want to go back to iui's so badly, but that isn't an option at this point. This cycle is most likely a bust since the follicle is located on my right side and that tube is almost definitely blocked. Still happy to be that this point :) I will call my clinic with cd 1 and get on the schedule for my surgery. He said he wanted to do both the laparoscopic and hysteroscopyI feel very good about that decision.


No comments:

Post a Comment