Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Beta Moved

I just talked to my clinic about the message I left yesterday. She wants me to come in and do by beta tomorrow morning instead of Thursday. She said that way I could have #2 done on Friday instead of waiting all weekend. She said that what I am doing is the reason why they don't want us to test early. She said that all the hpt's are different and my lines will always be darker or lighter especially when testing daily. I was then told the only thing I should worry about is if I took a test and it was positive and then it went negative (that isn't the problem). Now I am super nervous about the test. If we waited until Thursday my numbers might have been higher. I am guessing my blood level will be about 25 or 30. Any other guesses?

No comments:

Post a Comment