Saturday, September 8, 2012

14DP3DT

Still here and still nervous, happy, and in shock. I think I would feel much better if I weren't spotting. I haven't stopped spotting since last Friday. Yes it is still some red, some red & brown and some brown. Still not enough to wear a panty liner (which is good). I know that bleeding is very common especially among ivf pregnancies. We all associate bleeding and pregnancy to be a bad thing though. I'm not stressing over it to much. Of course there is nothing that can be done about it anyway. I called my clinic late afternoon to let them know I was still spotting. The doctor said that as good as my levels looked, she wasn't worried about it one bit. Guess I shouldn't either. Any of you whom are currently pregnant or have had lots of spotting in early pregnancy, I would love to hear your story.

Anyway I hope everyone has a great weekend. Here in El Reno Oklahoma we are sitting at a mild 62 degrees at 8:49 in morning. Here's to hoping the 100+ temps are finally gone for the season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment