Thursday, September 13, 2012

Beta #4

The hcg levels are still rising. Yes I do know the feeling of beta hell right now. My levels went to to 297. I am stopping my progesterone this evening. The doctor feels they may keep rising even though I am quitting progesterone. They want me to come back in next Wednesday for my 5th beta. Seriously, will this ever fucking end? I explained that I just want this over and don't want to come in for any more blood test. She then explained to me on how important it is that I could have an ectopic pregnancy and for my health we need to make sure that the pregnancy is completely over. I think the weirdest feeling of all is knowing there is a embryo inside me right now. God I just want this over!!!

I am such a complete mess right now. I can't work and I can't stop crying. I didn't know it would be this hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment