Tuesday, September 4, 2012

10DP3DT

Let me start off this post by saying I hate freaking pee sticks! I will NEVER ever test early again, EVER.

I am going to post pics of progression and todays test at 10DP3DT (12DPO). Please tell me if I am wrong, but these test are not progressing like they should. If I had a beta today with this line, I would be lucky to see maybe 20? I just think by looking at all these test that I won't have numbers high enough Thursday to substain a pregnancy. If I am over-reacting, please tell me because my feelings won't be hurt. I am looking at all of this with jaded eyes verses your guys are looking at it with logic. Before I forget, I am still having dark brown spotting today and some cramps still. No more red spotting though. Just a little yesterday morning. Brown started Friday and is still going. Any thoughts?

Ok here are pics...... Ugh.



No comments:

Post a Comment