Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Mixing Pot

As usual my post will be about this and that today.

I have been thinking about this post for a while now and couldn't think of a way to word it without it coming out wrong. Let me say first and foremost, I love my husband and I am truly blessed and thankful to have him in my life. 

As you know we are a little over 3 1/2 years of fertility treatments. Most of you have been with my blog and that and vice-verse. Over this time I have noticed that so many husbands have been very pro-active with your blogs. Such as doing guest posts etc. Al is very aware of my blog and has never asked to read it or ever become involved in it. He doesn't speak about our infertility issues, our losses, the fact he wants to become a father, our treatments. Of course I talk about all of it frequently and he listens to me, he comforts me, but I can never see his feelings on everything that has happened or what we are currently going through. I am not sure if he feels he has to be strong for me? Throughout all of our miscarriages he was there to hold me while I cried and asked why this kept happening to us. He has always went along with treatment, he is my support and rock. I guess since we really got into treatments, I decided at that moment I was going to throw myself 100% into awareness and support for couples going through this. I have dedicated the majority of my time with my facebook group of amazing woman, blogging, quilts etc. This is something I felt that I needed to do and will continue to do regardless. So maybe he feels like this is my passion and he will just let me do what helps me get through? Regardless I know how blessed I am to have Al in my life and I won't ever thank that for granted. I love my husband so much. I do want to give him a baby so much, but more than that, I want to be the best wife I can to him. I want us to grow old together and love each more 20 years later than we do now. 

Okay on to something more up beat. Guess what I have to share today?? Remember the quilt pictures I said I was going to share? Well some of my moms had their babies and sent me pictures of the little ones with their quilts I made. I still have a few moms that are very close to labor and I will do another post showing off the babies and quilts. As for now,  please enjoy all the sweet babies. Each and everyone of them hold a special piece of my heart. 


This is little Eleanor & Evelyn
 This is little "J"
 This is little Elliana "Ellie"
 This is little Max & Harper
 This is little Elaina

No comments:

Post a Comment