Monday, July 1, 2013

I have it again.............

For the second time in a few months I have come across something in our yard that my face hates!

 Yesterday while Al was out grocery shopping I decided to cut our huge side yard which we refer to as the field. I think it is about 3/4 of acre. When I am on riding mower near fence line, we have tree branches that hang down. I was slapped in the face a few times. Thinking nothing of it until I woke up this morning to this hideous creature, LOL. Is it possible for a person to be allergic to a flipping tree? This never happened to me until I moved in to my husbands house. I know that I am allergic to bees and wasps etc. but trees? For the last few years this happens once a year and now this year twice. I keep thinking about what I am coming into contact with and I just don't know. I will wait and see if my eyes are swollen closed tomorrow and go to the urgent care for another steroid shot. Hopefully there will be a young kid there and I can scare the hell out of them with my puffy face :)


TTC News:

Nothing :)
Looks like I am 12DPO and no sign of AF but no sign of pregnancy. I am honestly thinking that the clomid lengthened my 10 day luteal phase. Hoping she will show her face within next few days. My temps are still up.

No comments:

Post a Comment