Saturday, July 20, 2013

Happy 16th my daughter

I am not sure I will have time to get on tomorrow and blog. Sixteen years ago on July 21, 1997, I gave birth to my amazing daughter. The past sixteen years have been filled with ups and downs, but I would never take back one second of it for anything.


My sweet daughter, you will always be my baby girl even when you are a mother yourself. I am so proud that you can me mom and I had the opportunity to have you in my life. Soon you will be driving, graduating high school, starting college and starting your own life. Thank you for letting me be your mom.

Love you!


Tomorrow we are taking Cierra out to hibachi for her birthday and then off to Dallas on Monday for the One Direction concert. I will take lots of pictures  .

If I never am able to have another child, I know how blessed I am in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment