Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Superwoman

Let me start off by saying that I haven't physically felt this awesome is SO many years! I am not taking any medications for panic or anxiety as of this point. I am full of energy, drive and feeling like I could conquer the whole entire world....  I don't ever want this feeling to go away.

 Since seeing Dr. Kim I have implemented many changes in my life and I'm starting to see the results. I have been on a low carb menu along with walking a few times a week. Also started taking all of the medications she prescribed me:

Fish oil daily
D3 daily
Vitamin E daily
Aspirin 81 mg daily
Prenatal daily
Metanx daily
Prednisone daily during luteal phase
Lovenox injections from CD6 through next cycle

The rashes on my arms are getting lighter and did I mention the energy I have? Holy hell balls! I honestly never knew life could be this good. After feeling so horrible for SO many years and having no energy along with the panic and anxiety daily it was a struggle. Dr. Kim has helped me more than words can even begin to describe. Regardless if we have a baby or not I will be so thankful to her. 

In other news today is 9DPO and AF should be here within next day or two. I have to go in on CD1-3 and have my blood work done for my NK cells, ANA, APS, insulin and TSH. We will start our Femara on CD3 and then start Follistim on CD7. Hoping to get about 5 nice size follicles this cycle. The thought of actually having cycles now where I can get pregnant and sustain a pregnancy is also mind blowing to me. I am ready to be a mom again. It feels like I have been given a new chance at life.... How do you even begin to describe that feeling? All I can promise is I won't take a second of my life for granted and always feel blessed for the things I have been given. 

Signing off a happy lady! 


Oh before I forget, my Rhem appointment is November 18th~ hoping to get the order signed for IVIG and get started on that.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you are feeling so great! It is an amazing feeling when those clouds part. People without anxiety will never get it. Enjoy every moment of breathing in that wonderful fresh air!! You WILL be pregnant soon and you WILL sustain the pregnancy. Let's do this friend!! I'm ready to make you a quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this post! I can tell you're soaking up all this Superwoman-feeling goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete