Friday, March 28, 2014

Inspirational Infertility Friday & Stuff


I won't lie. It is taking everything I have daily to convince myself everything is going well. I think mainly it is because I am pregnant with twins and I hardly have any symptoms. I know so many woman think that symptoms equal a healthy pregnancy, but we all know there is no truth in that. Basically every persons body reacts differently to pregnancy hormones. Although I might not mind having the false sense of security right now instead of just having faith that the babies are growing and doing everything they are suppose to. I keep reminding myself that this hasn't been like any of my previous pregnancies. I have excellent hcg levels, my progesterone is sky high and that is something I've never had, even on supplements. They were able to detect a heartbeat at 5w5d which is a great sign. I was measuring ahead on both gestational sacs and one baby. So why does the doubt keep trying to make its way in?? Can I just bypass to about 12 weeks? 

Still thankful to be sitting here right now with these problems though. So thankful! 

I have my infusion later today and next u/s is Monday. I will be 6W5D. Hoping the Baby "B'' has done some growing and they both look great with little heartbeats.

6 comments:

  1. I understand. Remember that I didn't have symptoms and both babies are great at 22w4days. Always praying for you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Mrs. Lost. Outside of noticing smells, I had zero pregnancy symptoms for the first couple of weeks after the betas and generally a very easy first trimester. So remind yourself that symptoms don't equate healthy pregnancy and that each pregnancy is different.

    Good luck with the infusion today. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been through so much but stay positive. You have so many people rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only you could just press that fast forward button. Hang tight. It will be here before you know it! Pulling for you every step of the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't have much for symptoms early on either, except for excessive peeing and insomnia. And because I am so behind in my blog reading, you are almost to that 12 week mark!!! Hurray!

    ReplyDelete