Thursday, September 26, 2013

Troll Comments

Anonymous Commenter:

At first I wasn't going to give you the pleasure of posting your troll comments. Funny thing is, it didn't upset me, in fact it made me feel sorry for you and your sad pathetic life. I am sorry that you are so miserable you have the need to put mean things on peoples post. Most likely I know you from blogging or a infertility group and you are just to much of a chicken shit to put your real name and leave nasty comments. It is okay though. How about you give me your name and address and I will send you a picture of my beautiful baby? Sorry you didn't win and please feel free to post more comments and show how truly pathetic you really are.



4 comments:

  1. Um, why are people terrible.... so sad... Sorry T, it's just not okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't understand why people have to say such rude and mean things. I don't always agree with certain things, but I don't think I have ever left such a negative comment. And if I have, it was unintentional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry that happened. I have never gotten a negative comment but - come on?? Who could do that??

    ReplyDelete