Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Standing Still

Well I had my blood work finished yesterday and tomorrow is my thyroid u/s. We are currently on  hold from ttc until our follow consult with Dr. Kim on September 25th. I am really happy that we will have answers and also have the best possible treatment going forward, but I can't help but feeling down in the dumps right now. This whole year has been such a loss. Just itching to get back into treatments. I miss the shots, the pee sticks, the u/s etc. Yeah it does sound weird that I miss all of that, but to me, all of that meant we were actually doing something to get pregnant. 

You know, maybe it is the whole not having control that truly bothers me. I mean we have waited over 3 1/2 years to get pregnant. That has not really bothered me as much as doing nothing. Just keep reminding myself that it is only one more cycle that I'm out and then it is on like Donkey Kong!
I can do this, I can do this....................................

 

No comments:

Post a Comment