Thursday, November 17, 2011

How about two more days?

I have heard two more days about 3 times within last week. My lead follicle today is 18 and the other seem to be growing at a turtles pace.. For some reason I am getting horrible nausea from the Menopur this go around. Im sure that 12 days of injections doesnt help. . I will be on Crinone suppositories for 14 days (keeping fingers crossed.)

I know I have said this before, but I want to say it again. Thank you for all the support through this journey. There arent words to explain what a big deal it is for me to know that I have a whole support system online and you guys understand the crazy bi-polar moments.

I did some research and found out that only 15 states are mandated to provide infertility coverage. Oklahoma is not one of those states. Im not sure where I need to start, but my next step or goal is to start the process of fighting for Oklahoma to provide infertilty coverage to couples struggling through infertilty. This cause is definitely near and dear to my heart now. I believe that infertilty treatment should be affordable to people like my husband and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment