Wednesday, November 30, 2011

IUI #3 Failure & my plan.

So as the day has went on I am bleeding heavier. So as predicted I started on day 10 on dot, just like I said I would when I got a funny look two days ago. Oh well. I need to start preparing for the next step. As most of you know, we are on the IVF waiting list and start our Stims on Febuary 25, 2012. We are trying to get as many iuis in before that in hopes of pregnancy and saving a shit load of " out of pocket" money.  IUI#4 with be with injectables and progesterone again and then IUI#5 is going to be with clomid and progesterone. By the time we finish these two, we should be ready for IVF. My doctor said someone in my case should try at least 4 cycles to possibly 6 of iui before moving on. I do trust my doctor. I might question some things and get upset sometimes, but I believe he is doing the best thing for me. I just wish something would work already.

Thanks for all the postive thoughts for me, this just wasnt my cycle. Good luck to all my cycling buddies, I hope all of you get a BFP. Lord knows we all deserve one.

No comments:

Post a Comment