Tuesday, November 22, 2011

3 Day work week, doesnt get any better!

I am so happy that this is a 3 day work week. Since my iui, ive been having really sharp pains in both my ovaries. The other night I was turning over in bed and the pain was pretty significant. Maybe ovulation pains? Not really sure but last night same thing happened but on my right side. I feel so bloated, actually I feel like Violet on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory when she turned into a blueberry :) only difference is im not purple. I go in next Monday for my 7dpo u/s and bloodwork.

We are having dinner at my sisters house for Thanksgiving and then my two nieces are coming home with us until Saturday. I really love spending time with them and they said the funniest things! My husband and I are taking the girls down to Bricktown and looking at Christmas lights, along with Myriad Gardens on Friday. This is giving my sister the chance to go out "Black Friday" shopping, which is absolutely crazy in my mind! I have done 80% of my shopping online this year. I just dont feel the need to be around people at all.

I hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment