Tuesday, November 15, 2011

CD12 and only two more Days!

Just got back from seeing Dr. H for my CD12 check on little follies. As of this morning the largest is 16,13,12 and two more days of injections. My iui is scheduled for Friday. I am so excited this go around! The thought of having progesterone makes me estatic! Im sure most of you ladies know how nasty it can be, but I am hoping this has been the missing link all along. Not sure if I mentioned this or not, but for last two months on 7DPO my progesterone levels have been a 4. Dr. H says that is enough to ovulate, but certainly is not a friendly enviroment for implantation. I know that its possible for this to be failed iui #3 and the chances of successful iui's are very low. I think all my blogging friends that have been successful at pregnancy failed through iui's and were successful with ivf. If you notice my ticker to the right..... only a few months away from our 1st IVF so at this point im feeling pretty darn confident that one way or the other I will be getting my wish :)

If any of my new blogging buddies have any advice on progesterone, please let me know. From what I have read, it mimics early stages of pregnancy...

No comments:

Post a Comment