Friday, October 21, 2011

Ugh Day

Today is day 5 of my menour injections. Just got done at doctors office and as of today, I have one follicle about 11 and one about 12. I am on injections 3 more days and checked again. I am having horrible headaches, or let me rephrase that, Ive had a continued headache since Monday, ugh. This is normal with the injections but I would like a small headache break :)

I was talking to the nurse today and she was apologizing for all the blood they have to draw through this AMIGOS study we are in. I told her its ok and that I signed up for it and will see it through. I am a little depressed today on the fact that this cycle is basically a "wasted " cycle. Since I cant get any progesterone being in this study, the chance of getting pregnant is "slim" but what can you do? Nothing, just keep trucking along.

Sprinkling baby dust out there for all my IF buddies :) Keep on trucking ladies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment