Saturday, October 15, 2011

What?

Quick update. Went to doctor this morning to get ultrasound and bloodwork so I can get started on my treatments for IUI. Everything went good and looked good. He thinks I just started my period early. I left his office and they said they w ould call with my blood results and I could start injections tonight.

WRONG!

I got a call from  him this afternoon saying my pregnancy test came back postive and it was a 16 (whatever in that hell that means) he said it is very low but could possible by a very early pregnancy. Then he said that things with my case have been weird for past month or so and hes not sure what is going on. I have to go in Monday morning and take another test to see if it is rising or not. I have zero hope that if I am pregnant, it is a viable pregnancy. If my levels do go down then I can start injections for my next cycle on Monday night.

Crazy day. Oh then he asks if I have any questions and im like " ummm im having a full blown AF even though its a week early, how could I be pregnant"? He did say things like that happen. Let me say again, crazy!

Guess I will see what happens Monday. IF anyone has heard of this before, please let me know. I am starting to feel like the weirdo in a crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment