Monday, October 31, 2011

Decisions Made

My husband and I decided after talking with the Doctor at our clinic, that we are dropping out of the study. This decision wasnt made lightly, but it seems that its the only logical decision to make. We will start our new cycle next week. This cycle will include the menopur injections and this time we will have progesterone. It seems after many months of feeling hopeless and like I was wasting valuable time, now we are on track, on the right track.

We went ahead and pushed our IVF to Ferbruary. This allows us time to get at least 3 cycles of IUI with the correct medicines to give us a better chance.  I truly feel IVF is the way to go. The success rate is so much higher.

I have many blog buddies right now that are very early waiting on beta's, I  am cheering for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment