Friday, October 14, 2011

What is going on here? ( Very woman sensitive post)

Ok so this is a very personal and probly TMI but I am at a loss. AF was on September 25th and I was told I had to take a month off until next round. I have been spotting on and off for over a week in a half now. This morning I woke up with AF cramps and guess what, yeah I think AF. Fun thing is, today is only day cd 20. I dont know if all these hormones ive been on have completely messed me up or what. I have a call in to the RE office. Maybe they will know what the heck is happening. Ugh.

Every time I think I have a handle on this whole situation of going through IF, I break down and lose it. I try so hard to keep my emotions in check. Against my will, I find myself getting upset at certain people that have babies, I am getting bitter and I dont want to be that person. I just dont know how to keep all my emotions on the positive side and keep moving along, Ugh.

What a freaking shitty day.

No comments:

Post a Comment