Thursday, October 27, 2011

#3 Cancelled Again!

I was scheduled for my 3rd iui today, that didnt happen. I went in and talked to the nurse about giving me something for nausea. For the past 10 days with these injections, ive been sick and horrible headaches. Since 14 days ago, I did have a positive pregnancy bloodtest at 16 but then dropped to 6, the doctor is questioning if I am pregnanct now. Not thinking on anyones part, they had me do a urine sample for pregnancy test, it came back postive. Then the iui was put on hold. After a lengthy dicussion, of course it was positive because I had HCG trigger yesterday. This puts us all in bad situation. The doctor doesnt want to perform the iui just in case I am pregnant. So I gave more blood today and will go back Saturday for more blood.

We will then determine where in the hell to go from here. So as of right now, I have two healthy eggs from 10 days of injections, an HCG trigger shot yesterday and on hold for IUI until next cycle. I think I will take things upon myself for next few days.

I really am trying to stay postive, but OMG my life has turned into a freaking roller coaster. Everything is so planned, nothing is spontaneous anymore. Trying to create life, almost sucks the life out of you.

Anyway, enough whining for today.

I will update Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment